| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tecumseh, Ne in September is somewhat warm at 18.3 °C (64.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.8 °C (78.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.8 °C (51.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in September is 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in September is hardly arid. Circa 95.8mm (3.8in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:46 long and the longest day is 13:03 long with an average length of 12:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Tecumseh, Ne September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Tecumseh, Ne, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Tecumseh, Ne:
- Syracuse, Ne, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Conception, Mo, Usa - 85.2 kms (52.9 miles) E
- Horton, Ks, Usa - 55.3 kms (34.4 miles) SE
- Atchison, Ks, Usa - 89.4 kms (55.6 miles) ESE
- Topeka, Ks, Usa - 107.9 kms (67.1 miles) SSE